7.05.2011

Too much time has passed

Hey all... hmmm... I created this in 2008 and it has now taken me about 30 minutes just to figure out how to log into my own blog to post something again.

What has happened in the last 3 years (almost)...

Well... hmmm...

Emlee will be 12 and starting 8th grade in the fall.

Trent and I FINALLY tied the know. (May 14th, 2011). :) Oh happy day! We didn't get to the alter without a few struggles over the last 5 years, but we did get there, and can't be happier.

Trent and I have a baby on the way... a little girl... Trinity TBD Miller...

Trinity will either be a 6 month pregnancy or people will do the math and realize she may be the miracle that finally made us jump on the marriage bandwagon and get-r-done. Either way, we'll love her to pieces. (last appointment was 2 weeks ago... she weighed in at 9 ounces... approx 10 inches long with a strong heart beat of 157 beats per minute... and alas, no penis.)

Due date is November 6th... we're shooting for November 11th... come on 11-11-11!!!

I finally completed my associates in the summer of 2010... jumped right into a Bachelor's program... will have it completed in July 2012, barring any delays in the meantime.

I finally left my job at Affina... became a car salesman, then went on to manage the warehouse for Parker... did that for 18 months then returned to Affina... I guess this place is my security blanket and I can't quite give it up, despite every effort on my part to do so. Been back here since March of 2010, and will likely remain here, til death do us part.

That about covers my last 3 years... so much excitement, yet so little to say...

I am determined to use this blog now for what it was intended... basically a journal for myself... and an insight into who the heck I am for anyone that may care to read it...

Anyone want to place bets on how long it will be now until my next post? Will I keep this up for a day, a week, a month? Will I post about the birth of my new baby before I post about the birth of my first grandchildren? We'll see.

Signing out for now... hopefully I'll knock out a little homework or housework yet tonight - but most likely it will be shower and TV time instead.

No comments: