7.20.2011

3rd Monday in a row

This week is proving to go by super slow, although not much different than any other of late.

Took Em for her separators this morning, then went to class and managed to get in a reasonable workout, which felt good. Then to work where I've been sitting and staring at my computer, being slammed all day and not feeling like I've done anything productive. Gotta love that feeling.

Tomorrow morning I get to relax a little before class at least. Maybe do some packing, if I'm feeling energetic (have I mentioned yet we're moving in the very near future - ugh - different post for a different day), or just chill in a bubble bath and forget that I have to go to work tomorrow night. That's tempting.

Got Trent a dentist appt tomorrow, at least the initial one. He's a big boy, and can go from there with any follow up appointments. Hopefully he's clean of all cavities and can schedule a cleaning and no extra bills will be accrued... the braces being enough for a while yet... but we'll see. I think he's got a few cavities they might find and want to fill.

I just hope tomorrow and Friday speed by a little faster the past three days. I know if I get an offer for my reporting job I'm waiting on, time will fly by for a while. I think I just need that confidence mood booster that's been missing for a while. Rejection will only make the minute hand slow down even further, I'm sure. Still have my fingers crossed... I hope tomorrow at least ends up being Tuesday!


Short and sweet tonight - just typing to kill my last break of the day.

No comments: